A V-neck T-shirt has a V-shaped neckline, as opposed to the round neckline of the more common crew neck shirt. V-necks were introduced so that the neckline of the shirt does not stand out when an outer shirt is worn over it, thus reducing or eliminating the visible cloth above the outer shirt of a crew neck shirt.
Anvil - Lightweight Ringspun V-Neck T-Shirt - 982
View full product details
- 4.5 oz., pre-shrunk 100% soft spun cotton, 30 singles
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamed collarette with mitred "V"
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- TearAway™ label for easy relabeling
- Heather Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Heather Colors are 35/65 cotton/polyester